🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Customer support
Page options
2db10af2
Community Member

Customer support

How do I get in contact with someone in customer support? Either an email or phone number. 

Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Michelle,

Allow me to address your concern. I have checked your account and I can confirm that the payment has been initiated. Please note that your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report on your Transaction History page. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
prestonhunter
Community Member

It is not Upwork's intention that you initiate contact with Customer Support using phone or email.

It is not an accident that such contact info is not displayed anywhere.

What is the question that you want to ask? Just ask it here.

JoanneP

Hi Michelle,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.
~ Joanne
Upwork
2db10af2
Community Member

Thank you for your help. I'm still having no luck. My payment has been sitting in pending status for awhile. I'm only trying to find out why. 

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Michelle,

Allow me to address your concern. I have checked your account and I can confirm that the payment has been initiated. Please note that your earnings will show as pending on your Transaction History while payments are in the review and security periods. The date that the funds will be available for withdrawal is shown in the Date column on the left-hand side of the report on your Transaction History page. I hope this helps.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2db10af2
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I was able to see where you directed me to. I never had to wait so long so I'm thrown off. Thank you so much for your help! I absolutely appreciate it. 

af1fdb37
Community Member

I was about to put my crrdit card details but my account was suspended

ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Daulayefa,

Thank you for reaching out, and I'm sorry to learn about the suspension of your account. I've immediately shared your report with the relevant team for further review. Kindly expect an update on your ticket here once it is done.

~ Arjay
Upwork
af1fdb37
Community Member

My account was suspended and how do i go about it

4c6f53df
Community Member

The Help and Support page is not loading, I've been trying for the past few days and even cleared all cookies, and cache also tried on different devices.

May I know what are the issues there? How would the Help and Support page load?

I have attached a file and that's the issue that I'm facing

Hi Faiza,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try again after changing the internet connection? Meanwhile, feel free to share your concern here so that we can assist you.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members