cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIRECT CONTRACT SECTION NOT WORKING

Highlighted
Daniel M Member Since: May 23, 2020
1 of 6
Hi Team, I was working through Direct contract with one of my clients and now when I try creating a contract this is what I get

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Any help please?
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Daniel,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. Could you please try to use a different browser or clear your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Daniel M Member Since: May 23, 2020
3 of 6

Hello Joanne,

Thanks a lot for the response, although the issue still persists after trying to use a different browser or clearing my cache and cookies. (Ive also tried https://upwork.com/clearcookies)

I've attached an image of the issue below

The same error is what I get when trying to create the contract using upwork's android app. Seems it's not a browser's issue if it spans through both the web and android app. It's a technical issue that requires sorting on your end.

Any sort of help will be highly appreciated Joanne.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 6

Thank you for the confirmation, Daniel,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further as soon as possible. 

Untitled
Highlighted
Henry C Member Since: Mar 9, 2020
5 of 6

I have been experiencing same issue for almost a week now.

No ane have been able to help me.

It's really frustrating as I had planned to bring my clients from facebook to use upwork direct contract as against paypal which easily works for my facebook gig.

But they wait for me to send them a direct link, I keep giving excuses and it makes me look really unseriuos

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 6

Hi Henry,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. I can see that you have opened a ticket for this and our team will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS