🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delay/lag on Upwork message board
Page options
Marco C Community Member

Delay/lag on Upwork message board

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling a lag on the message board?

I started getting this about 2 days ago, i thought it was some update problem 'cause Nvidia and windows just kept asking for updates, so i did them.

In all the softwares i need for gpu everything works fine, and all the other sites i use everything works fine also.

It's just that when i use UpWork message board everything slows, the pointer lags and jumps all over the place... and on upwork other pages, it's really slow to open.

Is that a server problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hey Marco,

I tried on my end and can't seem to replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, could you please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

I am looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Arjay M Retired Team Member

Hey Marco,

I tried on my end and can't seem to replicate the issue. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies? If the issue persists, could you please share the following information so we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

I am looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Marco C Community Member

Hi Arjay and thanks for the reply.

I use Mozilla, The OS is windows 10 pro and the build is 19041.1.

But i found out why, I tried using chrome and on chrome i didn't had any problems. So i updated the Mozilla now it's the 114.0.1 64 bit and now it works just fine.

Never remembered about the browser if you didn't ask for the info. So thanks again for the reply!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members