🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delivery work on Fixed Contract
Page options
Duong L Community Member

Delivery work on Fixed Contract

Hi all, 

This is the first time I have worked on a fixed contract. Pls guide me a little bit. 

Just a short time and a small contract. But I want to understand the rules to get payment good and make a background in the future. 

After I accept the Offer Contract, I see the contract active and one box "Submit work for payment". Or Do we have any method to submit more work to ensure payment on Upwork for a Fixed Contract. 

So when I finish the job, I will submit reports, Word, and PDF files by this box. Is it right? 

Kindly instruct me to do right and get payment. 

Hope to see your instructions soon. 

Thanks to all of you and God bless you and your family. 

Love you.

f275ae38_0-1723259286088.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Md Hedayet U Community Member

You are correct. If your work is done, submit it through the button you attached a screenshot of. Once the client approves your work, you will get the payment.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Md Hedayet U Community Member

You are correct. If your work is done, submit it through the button you attached a screenshot of. Once the client approves your work, you will get the payment.

Duong L Community Member

Thank you so much, brother. 😉🤝

Ravindra B Community Member

Even if the client does not release the funds, you will automatically get the payment in 14 days.

"Certa bonum certamen"
Duong L Community Member

Thank you, brother. 

One thing I am concerned that the Report will be submitted to Clients After that, the Client revises something, we have to resubmit it again.

Should we submit any time when we submit the first time or resubmit many times by that box? 

Or we should send files to the Client for review first, after we have done all the Client requests for us to revise, they agree final report, and then we submit it officially by that box? 
Could you please share with me more of your experience working with fixed contracts?

Ravindra B Community Member

Submit and Resubmit initiate a 14-day auto release.

Never send your work directly through Messages.

"Certa bonum certamen"
Duong L Community Member

Yup, Noted all. 

Thank you so much, brother. 

God bless you and everyone here. 

Muhammad Shahzaman Z Community Member

Thank you, brother.

One thing I am concerned that the Report will be submitted to Clients After that, the Client revises something, we have to resubmit it again.

Should we submit any time when we submit the first time or resubmit many times by that box?

Or we should send files to the Client for review first, after we have done all the Client requests for us to revise, they agree final report, and then we submit it officially by that box?
Could you please share with me more of your experience working with fixed contracts?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members