🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Direct wire payout not received (NZ)
Page options
andy_khun
Community Member

Direct wire payout not received (NZ)

Hi everyone, I couldn't see a way to contact upwork support directly so here I am. They keep deflecting me to their chatbot and this forum for some reason.

Basically I withdrawed on the 4th October, so it's been over 6 business days when Upwork FAQ says it should only take 3-4 business days.

I know it's definitely not my account/settings because I've withdrawed before and it only took 2-3 days max.

Does anyone know why this is? The sum is much larger than I took out before so I am getting abit worried as I need this money to pay off some bills.

Thank you

Andy

2 REPLIES 2
81b15b10
Community Member

Hi Andy,

I’m keen to know the response. This has happened to me too, but I’m UK based. The payout is the same as every other week, though.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andy, 

I would like to confirm that Direct to Local Bank transfers take 4 business days to be processed. If withdrawals still hasn't reflected to your bank account after eight business days, you can request for a trace of your withdrawal. 

Since today is the 8th business day, I will go ahead and share your concern, and your account information with the team so that they can reach out to you and assist you with your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members