🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Directions for how to get a job after clickin...
Page options
ecallawb
Community Member

Directions for how to get a job after clicking the red heart next to one

I just joined as a freelancer and see a list of jobs. For the ones that I liked I clicked the red heart. But now I can not figure out how to try to get the job. Can someone please let me know? Thanks so much.

3 REPLIES 3
joneskellie62
Community Member

Hello Elizabeth,

I am not an Upwork Expert, but I believe I can help you. When you see the job list, you will have to click on the job title and click the green Submit a Proposal Tab in the upper right corner of the screen. Once you click submit a proposal, you can then enter the amount you charge per hour or give a fixed amount you would charge for the job. After that, you will write your cover letter and then send it on its way. 

I hope this helps and good luck!

Kellie J

florydev
Community Member

When you click the heart, I believe it is actually green, then should show up in your Saved Jobs.

If you go here: https://www.upwork.com/ab/jobs/search/saved/

Which you can get to on the Find Work-> Saved Jobs menu you should see it.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elizabeth,

Once you locate the job that you find to suit your skills and experience, you should submit a proposal for it. Make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started and pay attention to the Safety First! section, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, as these will help you work safely on Upwork. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members