🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Do employers have the ability to edit the job...
Page options
almostanangel
Community Member

Do employers have the ability to edit the job info?

I applied for a job using 12 Connects.

Then, I received a notification that my application has been seen by the employer.

While waiting for the employer to send me a message, I opened the job proposal just to check what was going on.

It was then that I noticed something has been changed: the employer edited their post and added another skill (US native only) which was NOT included in the original job explanation!!!!!

In the end, I only lost 12 connections.

I spent money to buy 100 connections a few days ago, and more than 10% of them are now lost just because an employer has the ability to edit and change their job information!!!!!

This is not fair, especially for a beginner, as I am, and an unemployed person who, instead of finding a job and earning some money - spends money on unrealistic connections (12!!!!!) just to find out there are some better rules for the employers.

I withdrew the proposal, but I learned from Google that my connections won't be back. Isn't that unfair? Like, 100% not fair? Upwork, please change that! I wouldn't be here if I was employed!

Edited: Pardon me, please, but I was really angry earlier today about this situation. Maybe it's something happening on a daily basis and should not be that much touched 😃

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members