🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does a client's feedback affect the Job Perfo...
Page options
elinkus
Community Member

Does a client's feedback affect the Job Performance score before it is posted to freelancers profile

1. Client ended contract and I have not yet provided feedback for client. Does his feedback affect the Job Performance score even though it has not yet posted to my profile?

2. (My understanding is that I have up to two weeks to provide feedback, and also that once I provide feedback, the job will post to my profile within a day or two.) Please correct me if this is wrong. 

Thanks! 

2 REPLIES 2
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

You won't see their feedback until you give them feedback. If you think the client's feedback will be less than stellar, be very measured in what you say about them.  Rants about terrible clients don't play well.  I'm not sure, but I believe it won't affect your JSS until it becomes public.

Mary W wrote:

You won't see their feedback until you give them feedback. If you think the client's feedback will be less than stellar, be very measured in what you say about them.  Rants about terrible clients don't play well.  I'm not sure, but I believe it won't affect your JSS until it becomes public.

It won't affect the JSS publicly until the next update, regardless of when it posts. I believe. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members