🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Does direct contracts give me rating and does...
Page options
mdshakeel90
Community Member

Does direct contracts give me rating and does it include in my total earning?

Does direct contracts give me rating and does it include in my total earning?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Member

No, Direct Contracts are entirely separate from your public Upwork profile and stats. They don't show up in JSS, total earnings, or even job history. but they are available for you to view in your private reports.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
grendon
Community Member

Hi Muhammad.

As far as I know, direct contracts doesn't count for JSS or earnings. 

Community Member

No, Direct Contracts are entirely separate from your public Upwork profile and stats. They don't show up in JSS, total earnings, or even job history. but they are available for you to view in your private reports.

NikolaS

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that since you and your client will only be using Upwork for payments, any Direct Contracts will not impact your Upwork reputation metrics (for example your Job Success Score or Top Rated status). These contracts also will not be included in your other Upwork profile stats, such as total earnings, number of jobs, etc.

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork
d2897731
Community Member

Hey NikolaS

The article below mentions that upwork direct contract will work the same way like any other contract and will impact earnings and JSS Score under frequently asked questions.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025040794-Direct-Contracts-with-clients

Can you please confirm this information?

teamdive
Community Member

I dont believe it is included in your total earnings. Neither does it contribute to any ratings whatsoever! Hope this helps! 😃

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members