🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Dribbble have contact information
Page options
nahidhasan771
Community Member

Dribbble have contact information

Hi,

I always give my dribbble portfolio link with the proposal when I send the proposal to the client, but I have my contact information on dribbble and also Dribbble have a hire button. would it be a problem?

Thanks 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Nahid,

Thank you for your message. I would like to confirm that freelancers can share links to external portfolios when sending proposals including Dribbble portfolio. We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to inform the client to only discuss the job via Upwork before a contract is started. Also, all payments must be made via Upwork to adhere to our TOS.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
spectralua
Community Member

Yep, it is rules violation. You will be banned for.

Make portfolio here or print to pdf without contact information then share file.

Hi, Mykola you said I will banned for this but Upwork team member Goran said It’s ok to share external portfolio (Dribbble) link and make sure and ask client to contact only via on Upwork. I find this community post, see this =

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Freelancers/Can-I-use-My-Dribbble-profile-Link-in-Cover-Letter/m-p/9....

Feel free to try.

ToS say that you cannot share cotacts before contract started. It is very simple.

But your decission if follow rules or search for tricks.

Thank you so much Mykola. 

PradeepH

Hi Nahid,

Thank you for your message. I would like to confirm that freelancers can share links to external portfolios when sending proposals including Dribbble portfolio. We understand external portfolios may include contact information, it is still fine to share these, though please make sure to inform the client to only discuss the job via Upwork before a contract is started. Also, all payments must be made via Upwork to adhere to our TOS.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you so much sir. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members