🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Earnings not being updated on my stats
Page options
graphicdesigner_
Community Member

Earnings not being updated on my stats

I have received the latest project payment in my account two days ago ( and just about to withdraw even!) but the earnings are not being updated in my stats, last time when I had a payment it took quite some time but this time it has been more than a day, while it claims that 'earnings are updated every hour', wonder what is happening? I am quite close to 1000 dollars mark and once I have the next payment I will hopefully get top-rated status but the stats have to work! Can someone please help?

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Chintan,

Thanks for reaching out. A Customer Support Team member will be contacting you through a support ticket to assist you further with your concern soon.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
graphicdesigner_
Community Member

I have had this issue since over a week, the stats are not updating (earnings, date updated and weeks eligible for top-rated, none of it!) now I have just got my latest transaction which makes my earnings over a 1000 and my last eligible weeks are 12, but the stats are not updating and I have had a ticket for a while but the person at the other end is highly incompetent.

It is amazing that upwork takes 20 percent of our earnings (plus when you make any **bleep** withrawal) but does not provide any service at all that is worth that money. I AM APPALLED.

Moderator, this is going on for way too long, all I hear back is your concern has been raised to our tech team but this is a complex issue, no one is telling me what the **bleep** issue is and no one really working on it, it cant take over a week for somethig that should work automatically!

I need this resolved

Hi Chintan,

I understand your frustration with not receiving a positive update about the issue via the ticket. I'd like to note that last week we did have a bug that was causing delay with information in My Stats being updates. That bug has been resolved, you can see an update about that here. I've also checked your account and it appears that your earnings are showing correctly on your My Stats page. Once you meet remaining requirements for Top Rated badge, it'll appear on your profile. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
graphicdesigner_
Community Member

Hi Valeria K,

Thank you, after repeatedly complaining the earnings seem to be updated, not on their own! Plus it still says 'last updated on 12th June' so not really working as it should. I am certain this problem is still not gone and I do not understand why it needs to take so long and if the system is so complex, why not simplify?

I also need to make sure that the eligible weeks are up to date but if the date updated is not upto date, how can eligible weeks be up to date?

Hi Chintan,

I can see you were able to update your support ticket today and can confirm your issue has been escalated further. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members