🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Edit my profile name
Page options
9c9e4543
Community Member

Edit my profile name

I have a query that my Upwork profile is not by my own name it is as the name on my Gmail account. I want to change the name on Upwork with my own name but unable to have access.Please help to to find this solutions. As my rofiles name is not on my own name, will it affect me when withdrawing earnings to my account?
6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Unique,

You may request a name change by going to Settings  Contact Info to edit your name. I'd also like to remind you that to set up a payment method, your verified name in Upwork must match the name on your payment account. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
9c9e4543
Community Member

Hi there Im still unable to have the name change option under contact info
setting please do something I want to change my profile name

thanks

Hi there,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? If the issue persists please send us a screenshot from your end while you are trying to change your name so that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
9c9e4543
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

I've tried again and again from different browsers and devices such as laptop/android but couldn't get accessibility to edit name. Whenever I click on the contact info in the edit setting it only appears password & security option. I'm attaching the screenshot here. Please have a look at this.

Thanks!

Shazia Rafique.

Hi there, 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
9c9e4543
Community Member

Thank you for this support, I hope it will be helpful!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members