🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » **Edited** is the worst person on upwork he r...
Page options
566bdc8b
Community Member

**Edited** is the worst person on upwork he robbed soo much money and now not responding

I have recently filed a contract with **Edited for Community Guidelines** on upwork i had some disputed between the contract 
I requested support team to help me they assigned mediation team from them side

But now no one is responding on the case not **Edited for Community Guidelines** and nor the one who assigned

Atleast 5-10 times i repeatedly said that please escalate this case to senior escalation but they were ignoring my messages

At the end the one who did fraud with me the FREELANCER won he has all his money

He didn't gave me any source files of the work nor any support he just took all money and i am being indulged into fraud 

I request you to please help me asap else i will go to local police station to file a case and will take strict legal actions on it

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Samarth,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the freelancer. I apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you. I checked your communication with the Mediation team and I can see that one of our team members is already assisting you with your concern via the same dispute tickets. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members