🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Email account hacked.
Page options
nimuik
Community Member

Email account hacked.

Hi, My outlook account linked to my profile settings has been hacked so I can't change my password.  Is there any way I can change my profile settings using an alternative email? Also, how do I stop emails from being sent to my outlook? This is really worrying.

12 REPLIES 12
PradeepH

Hi Isabel,

Thank you for your message. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
nimuik
Community Member

Thanks Pradeep.  However, for some reason, I'm unable to access the tickets. The page isn't opening

nimuik
Community Member

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Pradeep as per the screen shot I'm unable to open the specific tickets inorder to respond to the questions. Is it because the tickets show that they have been solved [which in essence they have not]? I'll appreciate your further assistance.

nimuik
Community Member

Also, I can't access the ticket/s from my email, since I can't access my emails.

Hi Isabel,

Thank you for your message. Could you please confirm if you can still log in to your Upwork account? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
nimuik
Community Member

yes, i can log in to my Upwork account but not my profile settings

Hi Isabel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
nimuik
Community Member

Thanks Andrea. I can see a support ticket was raised but when I click on it [to answer the questions] I'm unable to. Please see attached. Wow, this is frustrating. 

nimuik_0-1676644961259.png

nimuik
Community Member

The link isn't opening

Hi Isabel,

You should have the ability to reply to this ticket directly, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

~Andrea
Upwork
nimuik
Community Member

Thank you Andrea, I truly appreciate your prompt response and guidance. I've successfully managed to access the links & subsequently answered the questions, via a different browser. I await their feedback.

nimuik
Community Member

This is so because I can access the jobs section using two different emails. So now I can use the other one. However, for my profile settings, I can only access it using the one which is hacked.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members