cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 (A) login issue

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
31 of 52

Thank you for reaching out to us, Tiffany.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you with your concern.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Maryna S Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
32 of 52

Goran, please, how could i get your help?

Sashwat G Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
33 of 52
Hi, I am unable to login with the error 500, cannot complete your request right now. I have cleared cache, used incognito mode and different browsers. In my profile I can see a warning that my email is not verified. On clicking the link for resending email verification I am getting the 500 error.
Please support in resolving the issue.
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
34 of 52

Hi Sashwat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Blanca S Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
35 of 52

I am having the same problem. Once I put my email and password to log in, the Error 500 (A) appears and I am unable to proceed. Can you please help me?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
36 of 52

Hi Blanca,

Thank you for reaching out. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you directly with your request. Let me know if you need anything else. 

~ Riri
Sergey M Member Since: Apr 25, 2019
37 of 52

same situation here, signed up by invitation and then no confirmation email and can't log in because of error 500

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
38 of 52

Hi Sergey, 

I was unable to locate the account you are referring to. I'll go ahead and send you a private message and you can send me the details of the account you are referring to. 

-Avery
Untitled
Marta B Member Since: May 23, 2019
39 of 52

Hi, 

I have exactly the same issue that Jelena had.

Error 500 (A)

4db59eb83be96167-BCN

(I've tried to log into my mobile and desktop as well as Safari &Chrome...)

I was invited to join the team on Upwork but I can't log in. I've checked on my Spam messages to see if there's any email to confirm my address but there's nothing. Can you please help me?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
40 of 52

Hi Marta,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS