🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Facing an issue related not showing my exact ...
Page options
11471b71
Community Member

Facing an issue related not showing my exact completed jobs.

Hi there, I've completed 6 jobs with 100% client's satisfactions. But when I'm searching my profile and project catalog on search bar it's showing that I've completed 5 jobs not 6. What's the matter?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sirajul,

It may take some time for the data to update throughout the site and for the most recent changes to be reflected in search tiles. Please, allow a couple of days for it to catch up and let us know if you still don't see the changes.

Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Sirajul,

It may take some time for the data to update throughout the site and for the most recent changes to be reflected in search tiles. Please, allow a couple of days for it to catch up and let us know if you still don't see the changes.

Thanks for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
ArjayM

Hi Sirajul,

I have checked your account and I can see that you have 6 completed jobs on your profile page. Can you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? Let me know if the issue persists and I'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
11471b71
Community Member

Hi Arjay, Thanks for visiting my profile. 

As you mentioned above I cleared my Upwork cookies and tried with a different browser. But it still shows 5 jobs where I've completed 6. Attached a screenshot.

Thanks 

Sirajul Islam

yofazza
Community Member

I see 6 in your profile. Not sure what page is that screenshot from.

It's a caching problem (feature, actually) and it's for the good of everyone. 😁 So don't think about it too much.

Hi Sirajul,

Can you please send a screenshot of the number of completed jobs you're seeing on your profile page? Looking forward to your response.

~ Arjay
Upwork
11471b71
Community Member

Sure here you are.

One of them was a private job. 

Yes, one is. So that's the reason?

yes

But I see 6 jobs.

Capture.PNG

11471b71
Community Member

when you see the profile directly it shows six but when you will search my profile and catalog it shows 5 which ss I mentioned above. thanks

yofazza
Community Member

It's about caching, Bro. You worked with WordPress, so you should've seen how it "inefficiently" goes through all of the complexity of classes and database columns just to display a simple text, compared with a hardcoded HTML. It's normal to cache these, differently on different pages, so it doesn't have to go through all of the complexity everytime someone "asks" to see the page.

So that project count in search result is cached for a few days at least.

And while we're at it, I got a new project a few days ago, it is active right now, but it still doesn't appear in my "in-progress" jobs in my profile. So this also have a "few days at-least" cache.

11471b71
Community Member

You're quite right. but meanwhile, my problem is solved.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members