🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Missing On Profile
Page options
rockstarz
Community Member

Feedback Missing On Profile

Hello friends, 

I have completed an hourly project (two days ago) received a 5 star and good review (I can see it on the contract page) but for some reason, it doesn't show up on my profile yet.

I have tried editing the profile to expedite the page refresh but no luck.

Any suggestions?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avi, 

Looks like you've done pretty impressive work on the last two contracts you closed. Once the payment for these contracts have already been processed, and is available on your account, the feedback for the contract will appear on your Work History.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ambroz
Community Member

Usually it takes a while before it is updates to all pages.

Sometimes, you can see some information on one page, but other pages do not include that information yet. But usually it takes only few days and everything is updated and accurate.

Also have to mention, that the time when reviews are becoming public starts when both parties gave it to each other.

So, I would suggest you, do not worry and wait for a few hours or few days more, and I believe everything will be fine. 🙂

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Avi, 

Looks like you've done pretty impressive work on the last two contracts you closed. Once the payment for these contracts have already been processed, and is available on your account, the feedback for the contract will appear on your Work History.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members