🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback Removal
Page options
saadnaeem30
Community Member

Feedback Removal

Kindly remove following feedback from my profile and JSS Score Calculation. as my badge is removed because of this and also client tried to scam me.

Contract ID: 34750041
Project Title:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
NikolaS

Hi Saad, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to clarify that the feedback removal option is available only to  Top Rated or Top Rated Plus freelancers. You can find more information in this help article

I also encourage you to let us know if a TOS violation has happened by using the Flag as Inappropriate option throughout the platform. You can learn more about user reporting here.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mantuadesign
Community Member

I have always had a perfect 100% job success rating, generated by 15 5 star ratings. I accepted a job from a cliient who wanted a new wordpress theme installed, He had PHP scripts, which when written correctly, can be installed. His PHP scripts were very old and out of date and wouldn't run on current PHP and Updated wordpress. After spending hours and hours trying to help him and trying to explain that his PHP was incorrect we both agreed to cancel the project and I agreed to accept 50% of the agreed upon contract. Now he has given me a poor rating, knocking down my Job success rating. I know that I can remove this poor rating, what is the procedure?
Georgene

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members