🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback on Project
Page options
v1ad_b1d1ak
Community Member

Feedback on Project

I successfully finished project & client can't leave any feedback. That issue affected my JSS, what I should do to make it 100 instead of 97?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
a_lipsey
Community Member

Vlad B wrote:

I successfully finished project & client can't leave any feedback. That issue affected my JSS, what I should do to make it 100 instead of 97?

I wouldn't do anything. 97% is still well within range to maintain your Top-Rated status. Using your Top-Rated perk now to remove it to be at 100% will mean you have to get 3 months and 10 projects under your belt before you can use it again. What if something else goes wrong that knocks you under 90%? I always say save the perk for when you are in danger of losing TR. But that's me. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
a_lipsey
Community Member

Vlad B wrote:

I wouldn't do anything. 97% is still well within range to maintain your Top-Rated status. Using your Top-Rated perk now to remove it to be at 100% will mean you have to get 3 months and 10 projects under your belt before you can use it again. What if something else goes wrong that knocks you under 90%? I always say save the perk for when you are in danger of losing TR. But that's me. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members