🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transaction set to limited
Page options
ashiskrdeb
Community Member

Financial transaction set to limited

Q:My accounts financial transaction set to limited so I'm unable to withdraw my money .Please help me.
7 REPLIES 7
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashis,

Please bear with us as this may take a little time to get information since we’re waiting on a response from another team. We appreciate your patience and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
ashiskrdeb
Community Member

It's too long time and I didn't found a solution from your agent.I always raise a ticket to solve this problem but unfortunately I didn't get a solution. All the agent told me that they will provide
a solution but they didn't also my all project is holding now and I'm unable to complete or start a project because my profiles financial transaction set to limited so I want a good solution . Please help me .Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Ashis.

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Yet I did not receive a solution from Upwork support team, almost 6 months gone and the Upwork support team holding my account without any reason. What about my career??? Please help me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashis Kr,

I checked this for you and our team has reached out to you with more information about your account status. Please check this link for the ticket related to your concern which details what steps you should take to lift the hold on your account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have some amount of money in my upwork account. Unfortunately the amount disappear with no reason. The financial transactions set to limited. They cut my all money and now the account's financial transaction again in its previous condition. Help me please and tell me the exact situation of my account. Nobody gave me proper solution. Please help me. 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashish, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you with more information about your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members