🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » First Direct Contract
Page options
aaa5893e
Community Member

First Direct Contract

Hi. I've only started a direct contract with a client 3 days ago. I've worked and logged my hours manually. However, I don't see these hours under "Overview" or reflecting anywhere in my account. Can someone please explain how this works? Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Jeralden,

I would be happy to help. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Edited to add.

I would like to clarify that this is by design. Please know that for hourly contracts, you’ll need to submit your hours weekly. The weekly billing period begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. Learn more about how to enter your hours here. You can also use the Time Tracker app to track your hours as you work. Although it is not required for Direct Contracts, it is available for your convenience. It can also help you show that you did work the hours you billed.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Thank you for your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Jeralden,

I would be happy to help. I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Edited to add.

I would like to clarify that this is by design. Please know that for hourly contracts, you’ll need to submit your hours weekly. The weekly billing period begins Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends Sunday at 23:59 UTC. Learn more about how to enter your hours here. You can also use the Time Tracker app to track your hours as you work. Although it is not required for Direct Contracts, it is available for your convenience. It can also help you show that you did work the hours you billed.

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

Thank you for your patience, 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members