🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » First Feedback Removal
Page options
sarabashneen
Community Member

First Feedback Removal

Hello Community,

I joined Upwork few weeks ago and got a contract from a client at the end of that week. I have completed one milestone of that project. But then the client started saying that he has difficulties maintaing files on upwork messenger. So, he suggested to use their workspace Slack. Then there he started dominating me, complaining about my work and using slangs. Also, as I was working I required few documents to complete the work, first he was unable to understand what I was asking. So, I tried to simply explain him what was required and I did that quite few times and when he never got that, he started mocking me using slangs. As all these Slack conversation happened out of upwork, I am not complaining about it. But then after mocking me he closed the contract immidiately and requested a refund for the money in escrow. I accepted refund request and also refunded the First milestone earnings.

Now that when he ended the contract, he left a bad feedback and I want to remove that public ratings and feedback. I dont know how to do that. Contract ID: 27685765

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sara,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this client. Looks like this contract has already been removed from your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you're still seeing it?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
2a05aa63
Community Member

Send an email to freelancersuccess@upwork.com. In your message, confirm: 

• The contract number where you would like to have feedback removed.
  • Specify JSS Only OR Hide from Profile and JSS

• JSS Only – Your public work history won't change. Your profile will still show the public feedback rating, comment, and any response.
    • Hide on Profile – Your public work history will change. We'll hide the feedback rating and comment from your Work History and replace it with "This feedback has been removed".

Can I do that? I read that it is only for Top rated and I am new to Upwork. I do not have any JSS yet.

Sara R wrote:

Can I do that? I read that it is only for Top rated and I am new to Upwork. I do not have any JSS yet.

Arg sorry. Yeah, you need to be Top Rated. Other than that you can remove the feedback only by a full refund. But it still will be reflected in your JSS when you get one.

Hi Sara,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with this client. Looks like this contract has already been removed from your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you're still seeing it?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank You, There is no feedback in my profile now.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members