🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Fixed Budget affect on JSS
Page options
qasimbhatti007
Community Member

Fixed Budget affect on JSS

Hello Everyone, 

Very simple 2 question!!

1- If a client creates a Milestone for the work and it takes more time to complete the work but the client is happy with the work and no payment is made yet. Does this affect the JSS? 

2- I became a top-rated Freelancer 4or 5 days ago and I request to remove a bad project from my JSS. When this project was canceled, the client gave me private feedback and my JSS was a drop from 100 to 93. All other my projects are 5 Star ratings and good wording. Upwork removed this bad project as they acknowledged through email but my JSS did not increase this time. My JSS is still 96% and the JSS refresh day (after every 15 days) has been passed. What will be the issue? Please guide. Did I make any mistake here?

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Qasim B wrote:

Very simple 2 question!!

1- If a client creates a Milestone for the work and it takes more time to complete the work but the client is happy with the work and no payment is made yet. Does this affect the JSS? 

2- I became a top-rated Freelancer 4or 5 days ago and I request to remove a bad project from my JSS. When this project was canceled, the client gave me private feedback and my JSS was a drop from 100 to 93. All other my projects are 5 Star ratings and good wording. Upwork removed this bad project as they acknowledged through email but my JSS did not increase this time.

1. No, it doesn't affect the JSS

2. How long ago was that contract closed?

Contract Started 3rd September 2020 and Ended 6th September 2020

Qasim B wrote:

Contract Started 3rd September 2020 and Ended 6th September 2020

I don't see such a contract on your profile? Did it result in nothing having been paid?

When did you get the email that the contract has been excluded?

By the way, I would never have "wasted" the perk to remove that contract. There is no poor feedback and your JSS is a very strong 96%.

You now can't use the perk for 3 months and need to complete 10+ contracts before it becomes available again...

The contract was ended without paying anything and I refunded from escrow.
I got email 2 days ago

Qasim B wrote:
The contract was ended without paying anything and I refunded from escrow.
I got email 2 days ago

Before or after the JSS was recalculated? That's the crux of the matter. If you got the email Sunday afternoon or evening UTC, it may simply have been too late to be included in Sunday's calculation and will update in 2 weeks time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members