🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Did not receive Free 50 connects on start...
Page options
2b106ca6
Community Member

Free connects

I read that I will receive 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Genesis,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of completing registration. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

955 REPLIES 955
00cb957c
Community Member

I created a new account on upwork yesterday but did not receve 50 free connects in the basic plan. Why?

Hi Abdul,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connected after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fd5d7559
Community Member

i have successfully submitted my profile and even added billing address, but still my connect balance is 0. what can i do?

6ff0d998
Community Member

Why i have not recived yet free connects from upwork after creating my Profile😥

Hi Muhammad,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connected after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
fe946143
Community Member

I registered myself 2 days back but I still have not got my 30 free connects. My registration date is 19th January and I have been complaining about it for 2 days. Still, no action has been taken and I still have not received my 30 free connects.

Hi Saurav,

It hasn't been 48 hours since you've signed up yet. If you do not receive your free batch of 50 initial Connects by the end of the day today, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
09661bbc
Community Member

Hello.  My account is more than 2 days old and I'm yet to receive any connect. What's going on?

812198c4
Community Member

I tried this method. Added my credit card and got a notification says "Your profile is now verified and you now have connects to submit proposals."

65d66322
Community Member

I haven't gotten my Monthly Free connects, It was also delayed last month, can you help me

ead7e0c5
Community Member

Hi, it's been more than 48 hours already. I still haven't receive my free connects. Thank you.

Hi Madle,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your Connects. If you do not receive them by the end of the day today, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
243fc6f5
Community Member

Hello this is my first time up work ID and decided is 100% verified and everything is completed. but I didn't get my free 50 connects or I didn't see my @connects

Please help me to get my connects because I am in new freelancer here..

Same here and I can't start working without the connects, hope someone helps

Hi Mohammed and Mariam,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
9247442f
Community Member

An issue with Receiving Free Connects

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently created my Upwork profile for the first time, and as per the platform's policy, I was supposed to receive 50 free Connects within 48 hours of registration. Additionally, Upwork provides 10 free Connects at the beginning of each billing cycle. However, to my surprise, I haven't received any of these free Connects as of yet.

I would appreciate it if you could kindly investigate this matter and assist me in receiving the allotted Connects as per Upwork's policy. Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Farahnaz Roomy

Hi Farahnaz, 

Welcome to Upwork! Could you please allow more time for Connects to be added to your account? If you still do not see Connects on your account in the next 12 hours let us know and we will assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
9247442f
Community Member

Update on Connects Issue

Hi Nikola,

Thank you for your prompt response and concern regarding the Connects matter. I wanted to inform you that I have received 40 Connects so far. However, as per Upwork's policy, I should have received a total of 50 for creating my profile for the first time, leaving 10 Connects remaining. Additionally, I am anticipating the allocation of 10 free Connects at the beginning of my billing cycle.

I appreciate your continued assistance in resolving this issue. I expect the remaining 20 Connects to be added to my Connects Balance by tomorrow.

Thank you so much.

Best regards,

Farahnaz Roomy

c74f14a1
Community Member

I have created upwork account with in this 48 hour and upword said to me that I will get approved in 48 hours and got 50 connect after I approved but you didn't give me connect and approved me yet

Hi Biruk,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I took a closer look at your account and confirmed that the free batch of 50 initial Connects has been added to your account today (30 January). You may also validate this by visiting your Connects History page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3b32b661
Community Member

Greetings,

Hello sir,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Rashel, and I recently created a new account on Upwork. I am excited to start my journey on the platform and take advantage of the opportunities it offers.

I have heard that new accounts typically receive an initial batch of 50 connects to help kickstart their freelancing journey. However, it has been 48 hours since I submitted my profile, and I have not yet received the allocated connects.

I understand that Upwork processes a large number of accounts, and I appreciate the hard work the team puts in. I wanted to reach out and seek assistance in resolving this matter. Could you please look into my account and help ensure that I receive the 50 connects?

I am eager to begin applying for jobs and showcasing my skills to potential clients on Upwork. Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance, and I look forward to your response.

Best regards,

Rashel Hossen

Hi Rashel,

Thank you for your message. I am pleased to inform you that the free Connects are already credited to your Upwork account. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello sir,

I would like to express my appreciation for the prompt response and swift resolution regarding the free Connects for my Upwork account. It's impressive how quickly the matter was addressed. The credited Connects are noted, and I'm grateful for your assistance.

If any further assistance is needed, I won't hesitate to reach out. I couldn't resist replying and mentioning that I am truly happy and satisfied with how quickly it was resolved despite the other matters that the Upwork team has to manage. I hope to become a top rising talent here on Upwork. Wishing you and the Upwork team a great day and good health.

Thanks again,

Rashel

902db9af
Community Member

hello i also have the same problem i also created my account and havent received any connects please help.

You have to wait 48 hours and get verified if your account is new. I also had the same problem, but I waited for 48 hours after creating my account. Just today, I got verified with 50 connects credited to my account.

my account is verified and i created my account 3days ago.

Hello Misbah,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can  add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f51594c1
Community Member

Hello genesis" 

I think i have an problem in my account 

And that is I have recenty created upwork account 

And i havn't received 50connects from upwork! 

If you hell for that i would really appreciate for your help

Hi Meheraj,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! I can see that you signed up for an account a few hours ago. As Andrea mentioned, as the solution here, you'll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork.

If you'd like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Let us know if you still haven't received them afterward; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
64ef0bb6
Community Member

Hello,
I have created my account yesterday.
But I didn' receive initial connects so far.
Please help me.

I am new to here. I am here to explore me but I dont understand upwork at all. To get job or to apply job, we need connects which i still dont have . I may signed up yesterday.

fd5d7559
Community Member

i have successfully submitted my profile and even added billing address, but still my connect balance is 0. even after 48hours.

Hi Qudus, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please allow a couple more hours to pass so that Connecs can be added to your account? If you still don't see Connects on your account after 24 hours let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
32d6ff03
Community Member

I  joined Upwork & set up my profile and it's almost 48 hrs and have not received the 50 connects, Can you help me !

Hi Doaa,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community, and welcome to Upwork! Please allow our team 24 hours to apply your free batch of 50 initial Connects.

You can add a billing method if you'd like to access these 50 Connects faster. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Let us know if you still haven't received them afterward; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
14d3687a
Community Member

Hi Andrea, 

I have recently joined Upwork, it's been more than 48 hours but I have still not received any free connects. Could you please help? Thanks! 

Hi Molly,

Please allow our team 24 hours to review your profile further and let us know by tomorrow if you still haven't received the free batch of 50 initial Connects; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b6b5ab81
Community Member

Maam I also cant got connects after registration, i have zero connects, and i created my profile before round about 30 hoiurs ago

Hi Bashar,

The free Connects will be credited to your Upwork account within 24-48 hours. Feel free to reach us if you do not receive them after 48 hours.

- Pradeep

Upwork
14474f8b
Community Member

48 hours ago  i not receive free connect my account is new but i not received free connects kindly solve my Problems

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members