🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Free connects
Page options
2b106ca6
Community Member

Free connects

I read that I will receive 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to an update in new freelancer requirements to receive the initial batch of 50 Connects. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

963 REPLIES 963
14474f8b
Community Member

48 hours ago  i not receive free connect my account is new but i not received free connects kindly solve my Problems

Hi Haseeb,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
9247442f
Community Member

An issue with Receiving Free Connects

Hello,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently created my Upwork profile for the first time, and as per the platform's policy, I was supposed to receive 50 free Connects within 48 hours of registration. Additionally, Upwork provides 10 free Connects at the beginning of each billing cycle. However, to my surprise, I haven't received any of these free Connects as of yet.

I would appreciate it if you could kindly investigate this matter and assist me in receiving the allotted Connects as per Upwork's policy. Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

Farahnaz Roomy

Hi Farahnaz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your report has been forwarded to our team and you will receive a support ticket from one of our agents who will help you with your issue. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep 

Upwork
e5cc46af
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue of not receiving 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help.

a3896006
Community Member

Thank you so much for such a nice new giveaway

Yeasin Ali
1759f199
Community Member

according to upwork latest policy that i have checked it is written that "You’ll receive 50 free Connects within 48 hours when you create an Upwork profile for the first time" but i didint get free connects can you provide me with solution as i didnt even send proposal to anyone as well.

Hi Farhan, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like less than 48 hours passed since you created your account. Please allow more time to pass for Connects to be added to your account. 

If you still don't see Connects in the next 24 hours on your account let us know and we will look into this further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
1759f199
Community Member

Dear Upwork Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm reaching out regarding an issue with the free connects allocation for my new account.

As per Upwork's policy, new accounts are entitled to receive free connects within 48 hours of creation. However, despite meeting all eligibility criteria, I haven't received these connects.

I kindly request your prompt assistance in resolving this matter so I can fully utilize the platform to its potential.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Best regards,

Farhan Ayub

91e89e4c
Community Member

I just opened an account on upwork and I didn't receive any connects. Please can you check on this?

Hi Oluwaseun,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
ff1591f1
Community Member

Hi everyone, I just made my profile on upwork today. but I didn't received my 50 connects balance on my new ID. It's just 0

Hi Tej,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
6bf4e8f3
Community Member

I activated my account 2 days ago and havent recive connects, i asked for help to the IA suport and it say that news account dont recieve connects, i create my account at 27 and it seem that i need wait until 27 of marz to recieve my first 20 connects free. thats what IA suport say to me.

Hello ma'am, 

How can I get connects? I didn't receive any? 

94e2c0f1
Community Member

Hello, I'm new at Upwork. I saw that you get a token of connect after you register on Upwork but I didn't get any. I've not been able to apply for any job as I do not have any connect to send my proposals.  Please is there a way to go about it?

Hi Favour,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
67f5897b
Community Member

I Just Oppend And Verified A Upwork Acount I Dont Have Any Connects To Apply For Job. Uppwork Should Give Me 50 Free Connects After Registration Within 48 Hours But I Still Didn't Get Any Connects From Upwork To Apply For A Job. Plz Do Something About It

Hi Asfaque,

I checked and it hasn't been 48 hours since you've signed up yet. You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
89750e56
Community Member

As-salamu alaykum,

I’ll not receive 50 free Connects within 48 hours when I create an Upwork profile for the first time.

Hi Faizan,

It hasn't been 48 hours since you've signed up yet. You'll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you'd like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
35650dda
Community Member

I do have 27 connections left but I didn't get any extra monthly free
connections .Please help me out .

Hi Husan Bano,

Your monthly Connects are automatically added to your account on your billing cycle. You can check your billing cycle here

~ Joanne
Upwork
2f791a2b
Community Member

Hi LuiggiR,

I created my account on 29th February 2024, I recently completed verification and added billing methods but still I only see 10 connects in my account. Is there something I am missing out on.

Thank you for your time.

Regards,

Hi Pallavi,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
3a4fc4fd
Community Member

Same problem, I have opened my account 2 days back, but i have also not received any initial free connects of mine on upwork.

647804e4
Community Member

I opened a new upwork account and was not given free connect

Hi Robal,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
88f2823c
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please allow more time for Connects to be added to your account. If you still don't see Connects on your account in the next 24 hours let us know and we will assist you accordingly.

~ Nikola
Upwork
7c07b1f4
Community Member

I joined Upwork yesterday first time,but i have not received free connects so far.

Can someone tell me the truth? Thanks

I have had the exact same problem. When discussing this with the AI help Center it informed me that they stopped the policy of free 50 connects for verifying in September 2022! However they advertised to me that if I verify I will get them now. Not great customer service and false advertising.

I read the information on the official website and it says that users will receive free connects within 48 hours. But I'm not sure if that's true😅

Hi Jedi and James,

You will both receive a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7c07b1f4
Community Member

Thank you a lot.  By the way, Is  my topic changed the path ?

cfffcc65
Community Member

When will I receive my initial 40 connects?  I'd like to get started.

Hi Wendy,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
b6295cbe
Community Member

I signed up at least two days ago and my account still will not show any connects to submit any bids on projects. When will i receive my 50 Connects? 

Also i cant seem to find a CONTACT form or link anywhere on this site. I see you've made it so we all funnel into this forum unless im missing something. A contact form or chat would be tremendously more helpful. 

Thanks and best,

Brian

Hi Brian, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please allow more time for Connect to be added to your account? If you still don't see Connects added to your account in the next couple of hours let us know and we will assist you accordingly. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
076da7ca
Community Member

I have made a new account, but I haven't received any connect.

Please help.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members