🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Free monthly connects
Page options
kuipero
Community Member

Free monthly connects

Good Day!

I haven't received my monthly free connect yet. My current billing cycle is May 1, 2023 — May 31 , 2023. It would be greatful if you could review it. Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Brian,

I've checked and can confirm that your Monthly Connects Renewal has been added to your account today (02- June). You may check your Connects History page to validate the credit. 

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ArjayM
Community Member

Hi Brian,

I've checked and can confirm that your Monthly Connects Renewal has been added to your account today (02- June). You may check your Connects History page to validate the credit. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
kuipero
Community Member

Thanks Arjay!

65d66322
Community Member

I also did not get my monthly free connects, please help my current billing cycle is Nov 25, 2023 — Dec 24, 2023.

Hi Dannie,

Your billing cycle hasn't been renewed yet, which is why you haven't received your Connects for the month. Once it renews, you will receive your free Connects. Feel free to check this article to learn more. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
65d66322
Community Member

I don't understand, why isn't renewed still.

Hi Dannie,

Your membership plan is renewed at the start of the billing date and your free monthly Connects will be credited within 24-48 hours from the start of your billing cycle. 

- Pradeep

Upwork

it's almost 48 hours of waiting here, I still did not recieve any connects. I hope you'll compensate me for this, I paid dollars for connects and now even free connects every month you're unable to do so, it's disappointing to loyal upworker freelances.

65d66322
Community Member

My free monthly connects hasn't been renewed yet again, for the second time. My billing cycling is December 25 - January 24, 2024. Reached out on upwork support did not get it solved.

Hi Dannie,

I'm sorry to hear your membership hasn't been renewed yet. I see that you've recently raised a support ticket regarding your concern. As soon as the next available agent gets your ticket in their queue, they'll contact you to assist you further.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members