🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer Plus
Page options
a6d9d3ed
Community Member

Freelancer Plus

I wanted to change my freelance rplan from Freelancer Basic to Freelancer Plus.

I have $65 in my "Available Balance" but upwork is trying to charge  me through my billing method and I don't want that. I want upwork to charge from my available earnings.

By clicking on Activate Freelancer Plus button it gives a popup and ask me to choose from there one of the paying method.
1- Payment card
2- Paypal

What is the problem?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Abdullah,

If you are moving from our free Basic plan to a Plus plan, you'll need to pay for the first month with your billing method (any existing balance on your Upwork account can't be used in this case). If you have a sufficient balance available when your plan renews each month, you are able to use it to pay for the monthly membership fee. If your balance isn't sufficient, we'll charge your chosen billing method. Learn more about Membership Billing here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Abdullah,

If you are moving from our free Basic plan to a Plus plan, you'll need to pay for the first month with your billing method (any existing balance on your Upwork account can't be used in this case). If you have a sufficient balance available when your plan renews each month, you are able to use it to pay for the monthly membership fee. If your balance isn't sufficient, we'll charge your chosen billing method. Learn more about Membership Billing here

~Andrea
Upwork
a6d9d3ed
Community Member

I think it's a new rule because I used to change my plan and I have always paid through my earnings.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members