๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป Frustration about not getting invitation!๐Ÿ˜ข
Page options
bb3b311d
Community Member

Frustration about not getting invitation!๐Ÿ˜ข

Hi everyone,

I'm not getting any invitations although my profile is optimized. What should I do now to get the invitation?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
spectralua
Community Member

Its ok. I have invitations only from scammers within last year.

In any case you forced to pay: for job proposals or for profile boosting\bages, etc.

isabeli
Community Member

Hello, 

I am sorry to hear that, I have the same problem lately, I used to have a lot invitation and awarded jobs but now. I do not. Maybe we can have patience. 

the-right-writer
Community Member

Many people are not receiving invitations as they once did. I still receive some, but most are scams or pay pennies for complex, detailed projects.

It may not help, but you can improve your profile. The client only sees the first short sentence on your profile in a search. Currently, yours is wasted. Don't use name, greetings, or your skills, because those are visible on the profile. Instead, you need to use that sentence to tell the client why you are the best choice/what you can do better than anyone else. For example, "I will design a stronger widget that will cut production costs with my proven widget skills." Also, remove all the checks/emojis/graphics, and replace with paragraphs. In addition, the clients only see the first two lines when you send a proposal.

All anyone can do is have a stellar profile and proposals, and learn about vetting clients and jobs. Be creative and find other sources, because even in good times, you always need several ways to freelance.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members