🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Funds Not Reflecting on Paypal After Withdraw...
Page options
ibarrajanice
Community Member

Funds Not Reflecting on Paypal After Withdrawing From Upwork

Hi I have withdrawn my 52 USD here in Upwork to my Paypal account and it does not reflect on my Paypal until now. This is my first time to experience this problem. Please help I need my funds as soon as possible.

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Janicia, 

There are times when Upwork withdrawals to Paypal take about 24-hours for the transaction to reflect on your Paypal account. If 24-hours has passed, and this withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ibarrajanice
Community Member

Help please, before it only takes a split second when withdrawing money from Upwork to Paypal but until now I haven't received my hard-earned money! Help please....

Thanks

Hi Janicia, 

There are times when Upwork withdrawals to Paypal take about 24-hours for the transaction to reflect on your Paypal account. If 24-hours has passed, and this withdrawal still hasn't reflected on your account, you can come back here, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork

Okay Ma'am Avery, thanks will definitely do.

I have the same issue. It's passed 48hours and I have not been credited in my local bank account. Although this is the first time it's lingering like this.
I sense something fishy.
After waiting 5 days for the funds to be available, I would have to wait 8 biz days before a traceback can be done.
It's complete ineptitude.
I am disappointed.

hi Collins,

Just to confirm that your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members