🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » GET PAID ISSUES
Page options
aileenrosenadela
Community Member

GET PAID ISSUES

Hello, I am new to Upwork and currently, I have 3 jobs. I am so excited to receive my 1st salary because this is my 1st time working as a freelancer. I have set up my payment method to a local bank, which is my BPI DOLLAR ACCOUNT. I withdraw my earnings last March 1 whose transaction is all visible on Upwork. I am aware that the processing to a local bank would take up to 4 days so I don't have a problem with that. However, when I checked my account today (March 3) on the payment method page, I noticed that my payment method was set to "COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES". I don't know how my payment method ended up with that bank. I know for sure that what I selected when I added my bank details was BPI. Please help me with this. I am afraid that my first earnings will result in nothing. 

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Aileen,

Thank you for your message. Usually, the dollar accounts are linked to US banks. Could you please contact your bank to check if your BPI dollar account is linked to the Community Federal Savings Bank, NY, United States? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Okay, thank you so much. I will do that. I'll let you know once I got an update. Thank you!

Hello @Pradeep! I already raised my concern with my BPI Dollar Account if they are linked to COMMUNITY FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK NEW YORK, NY, UNITED STATES, and sad to say, they are not. Instead, they advised me to bring the concern to Upwork to trace my salary. Please help me resolve my problem. Thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members