🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get Paid
Page options
ruutec
Community Member

Get Paid

Hi,

I have started an hourly contract on June 18, 2021. It was ended successfully on June 28. this was ended by the client. But the problem is it's showing 2 hours of working time on my profile. The first week I have worked 2 hours and payment is successful for that 2 hours. The second week I have worked 12 hours and that week's weekly summary still in the review stage.
Again the problem is it's showing 2 hours of working time and payment on my profile? Is it Normal?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kushan,

Please keep in mind that in order for your profile hours and earnings to be updated your client will need to be billed for the time you've worked.
When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours you have tracked in the previous week. 

To learn more about how you're getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Kushan,

Please keep in mind that in order for your profile hours and earnings to be updated your client will need to be billed for the time you've worked.
When you're working on hourly contracts your clients are billed every Monday for the hours you have tracked in the previous week. 

To learn more about how you're getting paid on hourly contracts, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

Thank you. Problem solved. Now it's showing on my profile with total hours and payment.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members