🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get paid issue
Page options
9c8c3c32
Community Member

Get paid issue

Hello, I have Issues with payment. I had left 60$ to get paid last week and my contract was closed on Friday and on Upwork there was said I can get paid that amount on Monday but it vanished. And another issue is the Client sent me milestones like 2 weeks ago and I have invoices and everything but nothing is on the balance yet … Can you help me to receive my money somehow?

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Eter,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It looks like you received a payment for an hourly contract. Please know that all applicable time that you log in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is invoiced to your client according to the schedule below:

• Week 1 — You log time using the Upwork desktop app (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 — Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday, and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 — Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

759e32fa_0-1669724686047.png

You can learn more about this here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello again, thank you for your answer. I still have something I haven't received it. On last Friday the client sent me the second milestone and first one 14th of November but the amount is almost half it. For example instead of 250$ it is 128$ so should I need to wait more?

Hi Eter,

If you're referring to the Fixed-Price Contract that you had with a client, it looks like you've completed the project and got paid in full. I've checked the milestone timeline and it looks like the second milestone has been activated and released as a  Tip for great service. You may check your Transaction History for more details.

Please refer to the schedule shared by Annie Jane on when you can get paid for the balance on your account. You may also want to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
9c8c3c32
Community Member

Thank you so much for your reply. One more question I have, where in the history is saying Pending how long should I wait or should I wait that money at all?

Hi Eter,

Thank you for reaching out. Referring to the table I showed you previously, the funds will be available for withdrawal on December 7th. Please check this article for more information on the schedule of payment for hourly contracts.

~ AJ
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members