🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Get verified on LinkedIn using your Upwork em...
Page options
78d7c5cd
Community Member

Get verified on LinkedIn using your Upwork email

I am trying to verify my position as a freelancer at Upwork on LinkedIn, but when I enter my email address associated with Upwork it gives me this message"The email you entered is not associated with this organization. Please try again"

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
c_pinney
Community Member

That is happening because you are a freelancer on the Upwork platform and not employed by Upwork. For example: an employee of Upwork would have an email address abc123@upwork.com 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
c_pinney
Community Member

That is happening because you are a freelancer on the Upwork platform and not employed by Upwork. For example: an employee of Upwork would have an email address abc123@upwork.com 

I agree with your suggestion. 

Hi Crystal, is there an option to have a freelancer upwork email extension, so it is verified?

Edit: Thank you for the clarification. Freelancers don't have the option to have an email extension and thus cannot be verified by email. Freelancers can have their phone number verified on their freelancer profile under the "Verifications" tab.

That option does not exist. It would be a misrepresentation of freelancers status on Upwork. 

There is nothing to verify, because you don't work for Upwork.

Hi my email not verify why

Hello Elias,

If you're referring to the LinkedIn verification shared originally on this thread, as others have shared, this is only available to Upwork employees. If you're referring to something else, please feel free to clarify, and we'll be glad to assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Do we have any other solution to verify linkedin?If we don't have match email with upwork domain then how can we get it what is the proper solution can u tell me.

b50e338b
Community Member

It's true that freelancers don't work for Upwork as direct employees. But the truth is, we're a huge part of the market as well as the entire Upwork community.

It will be a great deal of influence if Upwork can propose a solution.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members