🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Has anyone else noticed these few glitches re...
Page options
peculiarcreator
Community Member

Has anyone else noticed these few glitches recently?

I've been noticiting two glitches recently, one of them is on the UpWork desktop app, where under messages, it says, "view proposal" when I click on it it opens up my file explorer for some reason and not the propsal I sent? It's quite strange so I right-clicked it to see if I could get a link for it and it just says "empty". (I have attached screenshots below)

Screenshot 2022-10-16 202018.jpg

Screenshot 2022-10-16 202040.jpg

The second thing, I don't know if this qualifies as a "glitch" but I have received a few invitations lately and usually when you answer an invite you get free connects but that hasn't been happening for quite a while. Have you experienced this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Mary,

You can find advice on how to Troubleshoot the Desktop App here. If you still experience problems, report the issue so we can help you. Here’s how:

Select your name at the lower left of the app
Select Support and Feedback
Enter the details of your issue and choose Send

Regarding the Connects, we are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. You can check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won here.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Mary,

You can find advice on how to Troubleshoot the Desktop App here. If you still experience problems, report the issue so we can help you. Here’s how:

Select your name at the lower left of the app
Select Support and Feedback
Enter the details of your issue and choose Send

Regarding the Connects, we are no longer awarding free Connects for every interview won or disclosing the number of Connects rewarded in these cases. You can check out the product update for Connects for Interviews Won here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Oh I see! I wasn't aware of that, alright thank you for letting me know Andrea!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members