🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Haven't received Top Rated Badge even after f...
Page options
ayushgupta12
Community Member

Haven't received Top Rated Badge even after fulfilling all criteria

Hi,

I have gone through the criteria for earning a top-rated badge, and I have been Top-Rated eligible for the last 17 (almost 18 now) weeks (as per My Stats).

However, I still haven't received the top-rated badge.

Can someone please point out what I'm missing?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ayush G wrote:

I have already read the part you pointed out, and I believe my understanding of the small text wasn't really far off either, based on what it states.

That text is wrong or misleading. You can clearly see that you don't qualify as you would have the badge if you did. You will also NEVER see anyone who is top rated and doesn't have a JSS. A JSS of 90% or better is the first and fundamental criterium and without it you can't be top rated. That is all there is to it.

@Upwork, maybe get that wording looked into as it confuses people.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
petra_r
Community Member

Ayush G wrote:

I have gone through the criteria for earning a top-rated badge, and I have been Top-Rated eligible for the last 17 (almost 18 now) weeks (as per My Stats).

No, you haven't. Look at the criteria again... See the very first and most important one? You need a Job Success Score of 90% or higher.

You don't have a Job Success Score at all.

Hence you don't qualify for Top Rated Status or the badge.

@petra_r wrote:

Ayush G wrote:

No, you haven't. Look at the criteria again... See the very first and most important one? You need a Job Success Score of 90% or higher.

Well, the table at the bottom of this post regarding eligibility criteria states

"* To receive and keep Top Rated status, freelancers have a Job Success Score of at least 90% (or have been in Rising Talent status) for 13 of the last 16 weeks."

Perhaps my understanding of the statement is incorrect, but I think we need either a JSS above 90% or Rising Talent badge, isn't it?

Ayush G wrote:

Perhaps my understanding of the statement is incorrect, but I think we need either a JSS above 90% or Rising Talent badge, isn't it?

Your understanding is incorrect.

That's for top rated eligible weeks. You MUST have a JSS of 90% or better. Your don't have a JSS. You can't have a top rated badge.

Please read this

criteria.png

Hi Petra,

I have already read the part you pointed out, and I believe my understanding of the small text wasn't really far off either, based on what it states.

Perhaps the small text under the table should be updated to reflect that it applies only to Top Rated eligible weeks status, and not towards the badge itself.

Nevertheless, thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ayush Gupta

Ayush G wrote:

That text is wrong or misleading. You can clearly see that you don't qualify as you would have the badge if you did. You will also NEVER see anyone who is top rated and doesn't have a JSS. A JSS of 90% or better is the first and fundamental criterium and without it you can't be top rated. That is all there is to it.

@Upwork, maybe get that wording looked into as it confuses people.

Ayush G wrote:

@petra_r wrote:

Ayush G wrote:

Well, the table at the bottom of this post regarding eligibility criteria states

"* To receive and keep Top Rated status, freelancers have a Job Success Score of at least 90% (or have been in Rising Talent status) for 13 of the last 16 weeks."

It is very confusing how they put that. I guess what they mean is e.g.: you have RT talent for 4 weeks, then you have a JSS over 90% for 9 weeks, so you have 13 qualified weeks in total. I could be wrong. But RT alone will never get you top rated, they really should take that out. 

80f1cc85
Community Member

Hello, i followed all the steps for top rated criteria. When will I get top rated badge or I did something wrong ?

Can anyone check please

Thankyou 

Hi Karamveer,

To become Top Rated, you must have the following qualifications.

• A current Job Success Score of 90% or higher
  • First project on Upwork was more than 90 days ago
  • Maintained Rising Talent status or a Job Success Score of at least 90% for at least 13 of the last 16 weeks
  • A 100% complete profile (90% for those who brought their profiles over from Elance)
  • 12-month earnings of at least $1,000
  • Up-to-date availability (if unavailable now, set a date estimate)
  • An account in good standing with no recent account holds
  • Activity on the platform (proposal, accepted invitation, or earnings) in the past 90 days

You can monitor your progress and help manage your success by using your My Stats page to track your Job Success Score, 12-month earnings, and more. Let me know if you need further assistance. Keep up the good work!

~ Arjay
Upwork
rianify
Community Member

I've been eligible to earn the top rated badge for over 3 months now. My stats isn't updating even when I've reached $1k+. Who can help to rectify these issues?

The $1K earnings is for the last 12 months. So your earnings of 2021 do not count for the Top rated criteria.

How about the stats refusing to update?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members