🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Having some issues recently. Best way to get ...
Page options
bigtomjp
Community Member

Having some issues recently. Best way to get support?

Phone support has not been available for a while since Upwork took it away. Chat support is only available in certain hours and the AI chatbot is not good at all. Support chat is not actually available when they say the will be available. At 4:20 am PT I still get a message they are unavailable until 4:00 am PT.

3 REPLIES 3
atlinguist
Community Member

I think the West Coast storms might be rattling them at the mo. Have a bit of fun while you're waiting and chat with the bot. It's hilarious. If it's like another one I tried to talk to recently, it will tell you that your question "is not an issue" and hang up on you. LOL. 

LuiggiR

Hello Tom,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble contacting support. Can you please share your concern here? We'll be happy to assist you further and escalate to the support team if needed. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
bigtomjp
Community Member

Luiggi,

I am reluctant to share any concerns here as Upwork staff have a habit of sharing private/non-public information about contracts and accounts on this forum. While it may be done in a helpful manner it is not apporpriate to share any such informaiton publicly and I believe it is likely not in the spirit of the Upwork privacy policy. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members