🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I have issues across my accounts - agency acc...
Page options
thinkcctv
Community Member

I have issues across my accounts - agency account and freelancer account

Hello, all!

Hope you are doing well.

Recently, I subscribed to membership and buy connects but did it in agency account. And by mistake I removed the agency account.

Please let me know if I can retrieve the purchased services to my freelancer account.

Thanks in advance.

Jay...

6 REPLIES 6
PradeepH

Hi Jay,

I'm sorry to hear that you accidentally removed your agency account after purchasing membership and connects. I regret to inform you that you cannot transfer the purchased membership plan from your agency account to your freelancer account. However, you can reactivate the agency account so that you can enjoy the membership plan. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep!

Thanks for your reply.

But it means I can't retrieve the services that I spent money to purchase them?

Hi Jay,

I'm afraid that what Pradeep mentioned is correct, we can't transfer the purchased membership or Connects from one account to another. However, we've escalated your post via a support ticket so that someone from our Customer Suppor team can check this further for you. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

im confused its the same account i just accidently deleted my agency account on this account all is under the same account

Please advise how I can get the credit for the Agency account I accidently eleted and my credits I purchased. I didnt mean to close the account not knowing i would lose my credits.

Hi Jay,

We certainly understand your concern about a potential loss of your Connects. But we also realize that accident happens. We've shared your concern with our support team and raised a ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Once your case is thoroughly reviewed, kindly expect an update from one of the team members on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members