🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello, please I need your assistance
Page options
4aa24d9b
Community Member

Hello, please I need your assistance

Hello, please I need your assistance, almost seven months ago I've signed up on up work as a freelancer, I've not gotten any job, please assist me

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Ijilade,

I'd be more than happy to help. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Don’t hesitate to visit the  Academy and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork.

Good luck!

~ AJ
Upwork
elisa_b
Community Member

The file conversion field is not a profitable one - there are tons of (free) conversion software out there, and I think it's unlikely many clients require this service. On the other hand, scammers tend to target freelancers like you.

"I also have other skills like, teaching French, translation, etc" - if you list some skills ending with an etc., surely you do not make a good impression. Take the Academy courses and try to find out if you have something valuable to offer.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members