🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Unexpected wire Transfer delay
Page options
morrisonanele
Community Member

Unexpected wire Transfer delay

I need urgent response I made a Wired transferred of my earnings on Saturday 10th September by 01:00 AM  but it has not reaced my account,

Please I would love to know if the payment was processed successful on Upwork side because I didn't get any notification about payment being processed,I have called my bank and the  said no transactions are pending on my account And it  has no restrictions so it's free to receive transfers.   I have received the payment withdrawn email but not the payment processing mail, can someone guide me please? I Haven't experienced such delay when using wire transfer before    Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
bilsim
Community Member

- Banks don't work or process on the weekends. Wire may take 2-5 business days.

- You need to receive a notification from Upwork that your withdrawal has been processed first.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bilsim
Community Member

- Banks don't work or process on the weekends. Wire may take 2-5 business days.

- You need to receive a notification from Upwork that your withdrawal has been processed first.

intancheria
Community Member

Hi Morrison, I wonder if you already get your earnings because I am getting the same issue using wire transfer. It usually takes only a day without any problems so I just want to make sure.

Hi Intan,

Thank you for your message. Yes, usually the wire transfers are processed within one business day, but they may take several days to arrive in your bank account. Bank holidays in the U.S. or your country can delay your funds. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your reply Pradeep. This is my very first unusual delay using wire transfer so far. But I just got my payment today, so I will consider this issue from now on.

Hi Pardeep,

I'm reading topics about wire transfer for a few days now. I used wire transfer one and that went smooth. But now I used wire transfer for the second time and more than eight business days after funds did not arrive. I have an open ticket but no one answered so far. 

Hi Uros,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi AJ, 

Thanks for your reply.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members