🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » High Value (Cost) Project
Page options
cuberoute
Community Member

High Value (Cost) Project

Hi,
Could any one suggest, how to get high value project.
Also, where and how can we bid for 5 connect projects as I have not encounter any project more than 2 connect project.

Can some one suggest how to get and apply for project which requires more than 2 connects

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Shantanu C wrote:

Hi,
Could any one suggest, how to get high value project.
Also, where and how can we bid for 5 connect projects as I have not encounter any project more than 2 connect project.

Can some one suggest how to get and apply for project which requires more than 2 connects

You seem to assume that more connects for a proposal equals a larger volume job. You might be right. 

I've never seen a job that required more than 2 connects in my field, but they might exist.

Has anybody seen one and what are their characteristics?

As far as I know, no project I have ever sent a proposal on required more than 2 connects.

tgstudio
Community Member

All jobs are 2 connects to apply for.

re: "how to get high value project"

Here is the answer to your question:

All projects are "high value" projects.

Clients hire freelancers.

A freelancer does some work, and the work is done, and that's the end of it.

What the freelancer doesn't realize is this:

There is a LOT more work to be done for this client.

The freelancer's work was okay, but not that impressive. The client didn't want to work with that freelancer any more.

But there was ANOTHER freelancer whose work was really top-notch. The client hired THAT freelancer to do MORE work. And more work after that. And soon that freelancer was one of the key people that the project relied on.

not all projects lead to  more work from the same client...
I had quite a few  clients (small business owners) who required a logo and  some other basic stuff for their new companies. Once that's done - they don't really require anything else...
...and they're quite happy, because I can see they're still using those logos 😉 - so it's not just a matter of  quality, but more a matter of requirements...

melaniekhenson
Community Member

Be a high-value freelancer. 🙂 Do exemplary work, communicate appropriately (but not excessively), meet every deadline, have a great profile, know your stuff.

Re: connects - that's been covered; none of my proposals have ever required more than 2 connects.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members