🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly/Work Diary Not Found
Page options
word_craft
Community Member

Hourly/Work Diary Not Found

Hello everybody,

I'm having a problem with a new contract. I'm getting the following error message...

Work Diary not found. Are you sure you've selected the right company? Please check the company label in the upper left.

By default, freelancers do not have access to their team members' Work Diaries. Please speak to your client if you need access.

Thanks in advance for your help!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Adam,

You may reach out to your client so that they can set your permissions accordingly. You might want to share this help article with your client for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Adam,

Thank you for your message. Could you please clarify if you are trying to access the Work diary through any direct link?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

No, I am trying to access it through the contract dashboard. I messaged the client today I'm not sure if she needs to give me access. 

Hi Adam,

You may reach out to your client so that they can set your permissions accordingly. You might want to share this help article with your client for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you. Kudos to you Joanne. I sent it to my client, I hope they can understand it they seem to be having trouble. 

79cfd523
Community Member

Hi Good Day,

You can contact your costumer to have your permission configured appropriately.For more details,you might wish to send your client this help article.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members