🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do i know I'm hired
Page options
a_arbuis
Community Member

How do i know I'm hired

Hi,

i want to know if my client send me below screenshoot I'm hired o not.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
usmanraqeeb381
Community Member

Hi Al Nino A,

You shared Client message screen shot, You should recieve a notification via email related hiring.

Please go to main upwork page after login to your account, you will see the offer notification at top of your main page under search bar if you are hired.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
usmanraqeeb381
Community Member

Hi Al Nino A,

You shared Client message screen shot, You should recieve a notification via email related hiring.

Please go to main upwork page after login to your account, you will see the offer notification at top of your main page under search bar if you are hired.

There have no notification i recieve? that's why im confusing im hired o not? thanks.

When you will be hired, you will get a notification and that is Congrats for your first job and you will be notified that your contract has started. 

You should reply to your client's message. Then your client will send an offer! After you received it you are hired!

Does this make sense? 

ok. thanks a lot for information.

aa31b091
Community Member

this is also what i experienced, he sent an email confirming that he agreed on the contract,. however , i didnt recieve a notification from my account in upwork.

in this case, is it legir or not?

advance thanks for sharing your experiences and drop some comments here.

Unless the client sends you a formal Upwork contract, for you to agree to, it is not legit. Never work from Upwork without a contract in place. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members