🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How does the client see my proposal, If I am ...
Page options
imyounas
Community Member

How does the client see my proposal, If I am linked to an agency?

Hi there, 

In past, I created an agency but now I do not need it and I am thinking to close it. 

Regarding this I have a coupe of questions:

1. When I apply "As a Freelancer" for a job then how does the client see my proposal, do they see that I am linked to an agency? I am asking cause there are some jobs, where the client specifically asks for "No Agencies", so in that case, although I have applied as a freelancer, but if they see me linked to an agency, I think this would give a bad impression to my proposal. 
  2. If I close my agency, then the projects and earning I have made through working with that agency, would that still show against my profile? If the projects and earnings are removed by closing the agency, then how it will impact my JSS ?

Thanks for your time & consideration.

Imran

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Imran,

As the non-exclusive member of the agency, you have a choice of applying for jobs either under the agency or as an independent freelancer. If you apply as a freelancer, the client will still be able to see that you're associated with the agency under your Profile - Associated with section. 

Your freelancer account, including your work history with or outside the agency, will remain. If you have completed enough jobs personally or under the agency, your profile will display a score based on those jobs. You may read more about it here.

~ Bojan
Upwork
imyounas
Community Member

Hi, 

I have withdrawn all proposals. And trying to close my agency, but its not letting me.

Can you please close it ?

https://www.upwork.com/agencies/~0165c03f685d662b9a

Thanks,

Imran

Hi Imran,

It looks like you still have active projects under your agency account. Please make sure that you close all contracts. For more information, please check this help article

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members