🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How my client and me continue the project wit...
Page options
6a03271c
Community Member

How my client and me continue the project with a already ended contract.

Hello, 

My name is Arwah Moten, I'm a freelancer from Mckinney, TX

One of my clients has ended a contract along with a bad review and ratings because of a few roadblocks that we had on an hourly project even though He also doesn't give me a chance to add hours and made a premature decision which he's accepting though and he wants to continue with that same contract, paying me and leaving a good review ,5-star ratings and ending this contract on a good note so is there any way to do that without damaging my profile credibility Because I have completed my 10 weeks for the Top-rated badge and after responding on his review I may lose my JSS which is on 95. 

Below I'm attaching screenshots of my profile and the client's response.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**6a03271c_1-1677494492455.png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sofia2008
Community Member

If you want to continue working with that client, he will have to start a new contract.

As for his previous review, you can allow the client to change his public feedback by following the steps here

Enable Clients to Change Feedback – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

Note that private feedback cannot be edited.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
sofia2008
Community Member

If you want to continue working with that client, he will have to start a new contract.

As for his previous review, you can allow the client to change his public feedback by following the steps here

Enable Clients to Change Feedback – Upwork Customer Service & Support | Upwork Help

Note that private feedback cannot be edited.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members