🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to block client?
Page options
spectralua
Community Member

How to block client?

The scammer has already bothered me. How can I block his?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ArjayM

Hi Mykola,

There are multiple ways to block a user but the easiest way is to access a room with that user, choose their profile icon, then select Block. Please see this screenshot for your reference. It's also important to note that you cannot block a user with whom you have an active contract. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ArjayM

Hi Mykola,

There are multiple ways to block a user but the easiest way is to access a room with that user, choose their profile icon, then select Block. Please see this screenshot for your reference. It's also important to note that you cannot block a user with whom you have an active contract. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
tikus
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I have similar issue. I did block a client on google and upwork, but he kept bothering me, and now he's asking for a refund for a job that I have finished and revised. It's quite weird, because before this, he asked for a refund when we were still in contract, and then cancelled it, and suddenly he asked again after 1 or 2 weeks without a contract. The reason is, I blocked his access to my google drive, and that because he bothered me on google. I think both of us as grownups know that he did get the result, since I did the work on his file which was part of his google drive, not mine (and he blocked my access right after I ended the contract), so whether I blocked him or he blocked me, shouldn't be an issue? How do I totally block him, so I don't get notification whatsoever? This is my first experience facing a strange client who is also a freelancer with no clear company background

Hi Delia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members