🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to contact UpWork support?
Page options
jekaterinag
Community Member

How to contact UpWork support?

I have spent literally an hour searching thru the Help Centre's website and I haven't found:

1) neither the answer to my question,

2) nor the way to contact UpWork to figure it out (no email, no way to create a new ticket in "My Requests" - nothing).

How can I contact someone from the UpWork to figure out my payment issue (why my bank account hasn't been verified)? 

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Jekaterina G wrote:

(why my bank account hasn't been verified)? 

What do you mean by "bank account verified?"

All new withdrawal methods become active 3 days after they were added for security purposes.

Did you act a US bank account? Only those are verified (with micro-payments)

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jekaterina,

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

Regarding your payment method, could you please share more information so I can check? If you're referring to the one you added recently, note that it takes 3 days for the payment method to become active.

If you're getting a name mismatch notification, you need to allow up to 48 hours for the team to review your account and notify you directly if any further steps are needed from your end.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members