🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How to know your proposal has been withdr...
Page options
a7c6f370
Community Member

How to know your proposal has been withdrawn or denied by client?

I recently applied on a job and there were 50+ applicants later but now there are only less than 5 proposals. How can I know if client has withdrawn my proposal? Do i get a notification for it?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dataextract
Community Member

Client cant withdraw your prposal. Only you can.

Client can decline it. In that case you will get the notification.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
dataextract
Community Member

Client cant withdraw your prposal. Only you can.

Client can decline it. In that case you will get the notification.

07765f8e
Community Member

I know and saw that if a client views a proposal then we can get a notification that 'Your proposal for ......... was viewed'. On the other hand, if a client doesn't view the proposal then we won't get any notification from Upwork. That's the thing happen there.

Thanks

yofazza
Community Member

If 50+ proposals changed into less than 5, it's either you misread it or something is broken, unless...

I've never experienced such a significant reduction in proposal count, but I've seen different number on the 'job list' compared to the 'full job description,' which is most likely caused by some caching they've implemented.

a7c6f370
Community Member

It changed gradually from 50+ to 20 to 50 and then to 10 to 15 and then less than 5 and interviewing 3. But my proposal neither got seen nor declined

This kind of miracles don't happen here on Upwork. It's simple math that job to freelancer ratio is 1:100+ or more. May be it was glitch from cache or something else. 

fd1a3637
Community Member

Once you make a proposal, just forget about it. Assume you'll never hear back until the client's message is in your inbox. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members