🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to take oder fastly
Page options
432d7db2
Community Member

How to take oder fastly

As an Upwork freelancer, you can take orders quickly by following these tips:

1. Optimize your profile: Make sure your profile is complete and showcases your skills and experience. Use keywords that clients are likely to search for when looking for a freelancer.

2. Be responsive: Respond promptly to client invitations and messages. Clients appreciate freelancers who are easy to communicate with and respond quickly.

3. Offer competitive pricing: Research the market and set your rates competitively. However, don't sell yourself short. Ensure you charge enough to cover your expenses and make a reasonable profit.

4. Be proactive: Send proposals to relevant job postings and highlight your skills and experience that align with the job requirements. Also, consider reaching out to clients whose needs align with your skills and experience.

5. Build your reputation: Provide high-quality work and maintain good communication with your clients. Positive reviews and recommendations can help attract more clients and take orders quickly.

6. Be flexible: Be willing to work on short notice and accommodate client requests whenever possible.

By following these tips, you can increase your chances of taking orders quickly on Upwork.

6 REPLIES 6
the-right-writer
Community Member

I fail to understand why people who have no jobs and no Upwork experience post as if they are experienced freelancers with all the answers.

How do you know the AI pickings are correct? You have no knowledge of the platform or getting jobs, yet you post as if you have Upwork knowledge? In my opinion, you need to go to the Academy and learn how to be a freelancer. Then, when you have read the rules, have gone through all the courses, and have a few jobs, come back and post as an "expert."

Jeanne,

100 gazillion upvotes to you!

7683b600
Community Member

I have done this but i'm getting any opportunitie can you help me

No, OP cannot help you. They have zero Upwork jobs on their profile.

lysis10
Community Member

Aside from them always posting numbered lists, I've seen this list so many times on here now I just see "optimize your profile" and immediately know it's ChatGPT.

christopherbudde
Community Member

"How to take oder fastly" LOL
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members