🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to use one time feedback removal after be...
Page options
nawazish-hassan
Community Member

How to use one time feedback removal after being Top Rated?

So I got my Top Rated badge few days back. I was wondering how do freelancers utilize onetime feedback removal oppertunity? 

Suppose I do some task in future, and get bad feedback or low stars, would I get a chance to remove that before I lose my top rated badge? 

How does this works?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Nawazish H wrote:

Suppose I do some task in future, and get bad feedback or low stars, would I get a chance to remove that before I lose my top rated badge? 

How does this works?

Like this...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Nawazish H wrote:

How does this works?

Like this...

Thanks, one more question. Suppose I am a top rated with JSS 90% and I get a feedback with 4 stars, so obviosuly I will lose my top rated badge after JSS is update. Do I have to request for JSS or feedback removal within this period? Means before losing the badge? Or even after I lose it, I can request and use this facility. 

Hi Nawazish,

If you lose Top Rated or Top Rated Plus status because of a dip in your JSS, you have two weeks from that date to submit a feedback removal request. Please submit a screenshot of the email you received confirming you have lost your Top Rated or Top Rated Plus status with your feedback removal request.

You may not have feedback removed if you lost your badge due to a suspension or Terms of Service violation.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members