🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » I am a new user here can any one help me for ...
Page options
eaba3030
Community Member

I am a new user here can any one help me for my first order here

Hi I'm NAZRUL !

I am a new user on upwork. i don't how to get resive here first work

any one can help get for my first buyer order. how to get first order resive here

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kkears
Community Member
11 REPLIES 11
kkears
Community Member
383f3c9c
Community Member

Katie K wrote:

Go through this: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Working-On-Upwork-101/Finding-Work/ta-p/1084729

I found this pretty helpful. Thanks Katie!

bhermanw
Community Member

thank you...Katie

the-right-writer
Community Member

Before you even consider looking at jobs, read the entire Terms of Service and then read this:https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b....

You need to protect yourself in all dealings with clients. No one, including Upwork, will do it for you.

be7b05d4
Community Member

Congratulations Upwork family. Thank you 🙂

thewinningwriter
Community Member

Pay close attention to exactly what buyers are looking for in a provider. Respond in your proposal to each request the buyer is making in their job description. Make sure to describe exactly what your deliverable will be and the timeframe required. Also, let the buyer know if there will be milestones or if your deliverable will come at one time. Try to also offer a competitive bid.  These things will get your proposals noticed and will help buyers realize that you are paying close attention to addressing their needs. 

sharan-sifat
Community Member

Please rearrange your cover letter and apply job to get a better result

ab454da5
Community Member

Hello,

You have to work on your profile first, have to create the best profile, and have to write the best specific proposal to attract the client.

Thank you

d_weerasingha
Community Member

Try to understand your clients first. Start with small jobs with limited proposals. New clients have a high chance of choosing you.

Boost your online working confidence by taking the Upwork readiness test. Describe how you plan to solve the client's problem in your job proposal. In reality, a job is a client's problem. Select jobs with which you are comfortable and confident.

The job criteria can help you understand the client's requirements. Present your qualifications according to the client's needs. From feedback, find the client's name and address him by name.

For each client, create a unique proposal. Ensure that you address your client in a friendly yet professional manner. Keeping it simple and honest is the best approach. You'll soon find a job.

aa913e43
Community Member

You Have need Good selection related to your experience...

Try to understand your clients first. Start with small jobs with limited
proposals. New clients have a high chance of choosing you.

Boost your online working confidence by taking the Upwork readiness test.
Describe how you plan to solve the client's problem in your job proposal.
In reality, a job is a client's problem. Select jobs with which you are
comfortable and confident.

The job criteria can help you understand the client's requirements.
Present your qualifications according to the client's needs. From feedback,
find the client's name and address him by name.

For each client, create a unique proposal. Ensure that you address your
client in a friendly yet professional manner. Keeping it simple and honest
is the best approach. You'll soon find a job.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members